Great remodeled 3 bedroom home. Remodel was done in 2017 and featured new beautiful soft close cabinets with new counter tops, light fixtures and tiled flooring in kitchen, laundry room area and bath room. This home was just freshly repainted and new carpeting has been installed. The garage is over sized one car, 13.7 x 25.3. There is a handicap ramp leading to the front door entry. This home is maintenance free with newer replacement windows and vinyl siding. The large, chain link fenced, back yard has two huge mature trees for plenty of shade. This home has easy access to I-44 and is just 30 minutes to Springfield or Joplin and 45 minutes to Branson, Table Rock Lake or Stockton Lake.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- None, Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl, Full
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Handicapped Access, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Parking Structure.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Workshop. Dead End Street, City Road, Asphalt.